ARxC collaborates with a wide variety of health advocates and community organizations to acheive our collective aim for health equity. The following organizations have partnered with ARxC to lend their support for ARxC's intiaitives.
- Global Healthy Living Foundation
- Hispanic Health Coalition
- "I Am Essential" Coalition - 2018 "I Am Essential" Letter
- Latino Community Fund Georgia
- March for Science Atlanta
- Part B Access Coalition - 2018 Part B Access Letter
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- RxinReachGA Coalition- The Rx in Reach GA Coalition consists of members from 33 health-centered organizations advocating for legislation that ends the financial and discriminatory barriers to securing vital medical care and medication for patients.
Please Contact Us if you are interested in partnering with ARxC or joining the Specialty Tiers Coalition of Georgia.
Go to the ARxC Calendar to learn about events hosted by ARxC and our valued partners.