The Georgia Council on Lupus Education and Awareness is convening the workshop on Friday, August 30, 2019 at ROAM Dunwoody in Atlanta, Georgia. We hope that each attendee will leave the workshop with a better understanding about lupus and its impact in Georgia. We also hope that each attendee will share ideas, contribute to our vision and engage additional partners.
As a key stakeholder, we invite you and others from private, academic, public, and clinical entities to attend the workshop and share your expertise and vision as we work to strengthen our state action plan and encourage collaborative initiatives in the following areas:
• Public Outreach and Education – Enhance existing LFA outreach efforts
• Research – public health, clinical, clinical trials, etc.
• Provider Outreach, Education, & Support– rheumatologists & non-rheumatologists
• Patient Services. & Resources – telemedicine, patient self-management, wellness, etc.
• Workforce Development – work rehabilitation, employer education, etc.
Friday, August 30, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
Roam Innovative Workplace: Dunwoody (The Garage Meeting Room)
1155 Mount Vernon Highway Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30338
Register online at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-lupus-and-related-autoimmune-diseases-action-workshop-registration-64018743786?ref=enivtefor001&invite=MTY4MTE1NjEvaGFsZXlAYXJ4Yy5vcmcvMA%3D%3D%0A&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformalv2&utm_term=eventpage